 Space / 28232
    Re: BOING! The sound of fear. —Gil Shaw
   (...) Okay...when I first started going through the pics, I laughed out loud at the face/cockpit with puffed out cheeks, whiskers and buckteeth, was wowed by the engines and use of the yellow wheel hubs for maxi-greebs, was envious of the awesome (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: BOING! The sound of fear. —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Heh, thanks Gil. As usual, I got this idea while at work. I've been meaning to rebuild this for a long time now, and the brown parts I got from the designer sets were the perfect catalyst. -Grand Admiral (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)