 Space / 28229
28228  |  28230
Subject:
BOING! The sound of fear.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 06:23:59 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

In space, no one can hear you hop.

-Grand Admiral

Message has 7 Replies:
  Re: BOING! The sound of fear.

(...) As I was once told by a guy with a pearly grin about one of my more controversial mocs: "That's a special kind of sick." Awesome. Rock on. Yeah. ~Trev (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: BOING! The sound of fear.

(...) Okay...when I first started going through the pics, I laughed out loud at the face/cockpit with puffed out cheeks, whiskers and buckteeth, was wowed by the engines and use of the yellow wheel hubs for maxi-greebs, was envious of the awesome (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: BOING! The sound of fear.

(...) A great craft revisited is always a Good Thing. Never have icky brown and yellow looked so good. Cool greebling with the yellow bits at the engines. Simply awesome landing gear, nice bunny features, especially the whiskers. Very technosavvy. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: BOING! The sound of fear.

(...) (URL) (...) nice twisted take on "dark" chocolate. the ship & concept rock! bunnybot even has a white tail! Jeff (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: BOING! The sound of fear.

(...) All Hail the power of bunny. PCS has fear and respect of the bunny. How much does the loyalty of the bunny cost? Do you take checks? (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (URL) space. (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: BOING! The sound of fear.

(...) Awesome, dude. A great improvement there - love the tail! I wonder how paired white "oriental castle" domes would have looked for the tail... giving it a more sticky-outy look. Of course it looks great anyway. Truly a classic space MOC now. As (...) (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: BOING! The sound of fear.

Grand Admiral, Tis a formidable ally you have there in that ye bunny. Tis a terrific craft, the comments of which I would add to are that ye cockpit tis hot like IceJava yet makes me Crackle. The overall form of this yer rabbit would be interesting (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)