 Space / 28171
    Re: Anakin's Jedi Starfighter —Allister McLaren
   (...) A brave attempt at a difficult colour layout, and you more or less pulled it off. Well done. You seem to have missed the extra little wing protrusions over the front thrusters though. I admire people that buck the trend. I for one would love (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Anakin's Jedi Starfighter —Aaron Sneary
   (...) Allister, Yes the color layout was the hard part, so I hope I came close enough to be recognizable. Wow! Shows you what a fresh pair of eyes will do for you. I never noticed those fairings before you pointed it out. But they are kinda ugly, I (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)