 Space / 28162
    Re: PCS Speeder- with PCS colors this time! —Aaron Sneary
   (...) snipped original I totally agree with you on backgrounds. Speaking of which, what kind of red car do you own (or borrow for pictures). Thanks for speaking up positively about the A-LOFT, I was beginning to think that color was the only thing (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: PCS Speeder- with PCS colors this time! —Travis Kunce
   ha... thats a piece of gloss paper that you can pick up at most art stores... i did take a look today though and it kinda does look like a car. The thing about it is that I didn't want to shoot white on white and i have like 10 peices of paper to (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)