 Space / 28132
  Three new Wipeout MOCs

Pod racing is for wussies, the big boys compete in AG-racing........;-) I don't make many MOC contributions, but when I do, I try to make them good. If you are a fan of the famous racing game series called Wipeout I'm sure you'll like these. I have (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Three new Wipeout MOCs

(...) Alexander, These look pretty good- I'm not familiar with the game, but the shapes are pleasing enough. But WHY would you cut up so many good pieces for one specific model? If you really want the model that accurate, may I suggest polystyrene (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Three new Wipeout MOCs

(...) I'm getting the impression that you are envisioning me doing something just completely above and beyond radical here. I don't know why people freak out whenever I mention cut-out parts. I am not doing anything THAT radical. The most "severe" (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Three new Wipeout MOCs

(...) Well Alexander, let's look at it from a technical point of view. Your MOC uses pieces of ABS plastic made by cutting up genuine LEGO elements. By all reasonable definitions, those pieces are no longer genuine LEGO elements - they're just (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Three new Wipeout MOCs

(...) I'll conceede to that. (...) I have heard this argument about a thousand times, yet I have yet to see anyone pull it off without doing what I did. I'd be more than willing to learn to be a better Lego creator if people gave me some reasonable (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Non-genuine LEGO MOCs (Was Re: Three new Wipeout MOCs)

(...) I'm disappointed that you imply that the community is at fault for not helping you. I also fail to understand how we're supposed to design our version of such a model according to your subjective criteria for "pulling it off". We'd have to use (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Non-genuine LEGO MOCs (Was Re: Three new Wipeout MOCs)

(...) I don't think it's the communities fault. All I'm saying is if you have suggestions on improvment, tell me. Don't just complain. (...) I know you weren't insulting me. I was refering to Arnie's comments. Also, I'm not exactly sure where I was (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)