 Space / 28045
Re: Super module guidelines updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:22:30 GMT

Jon Palmer wrote:

http://www.scibrick.org/moonbase/

I went ahead and opened it up to take any shape you like as long as it's in
multiples of 48 and you bring some extra baseplates to help fill in any
gaps.

I think this should make everyone happy.

More updates on the way.
--
[  j o n ]
http://zemi.net

Hmm, the Road and Rail link doesn't work. You might want to be a little
more clear that the extra baseplates you need to bring for a super
module are to make it rectangular. There appear to be some bad picture
links on the start page and the modules page.

Frank