 Space / 28040
    Re: New MOC: 40 stud diameter Spiffcraft —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Thank, Mark. I liked yours more after I saw all the pictures and the real thing at BrickFest than from the initial teasers. (...) No, it hasn't changed since BrickFest. --Bram (2 URLs) Bram Lambrecht (URL) www.bldesign.org> (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: 40 stud diameter Spiffcraft —Frank Filz
   (...) Love it. Now all you need to do is figure out how to change the shape of the goggles for each picture... Frank (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)