 Space / 28031
    Gwyllion —Jon Palmer
   Name: Mk2 Gwyllion Country of Origin: Ireland/UK Company: Eiretech Role: Space Superiority Fighter (3 URLs) I never forget about a project. This was built out of parts from a: [LEGOSet 4099] I was loaned this set to build some stuff with it for the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.sealug, FTX)

        Re: Gwyllion —Chris Maddison
     (...) Really nice Jon. As you've said to me before, much props to anyone who can make something this cool in a restricted part build. I think one hinge is forgiveable. :-) Can't say I care much for the 'sides' of the tail - those big slopes seem a (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.sealug, FTX)

        Re: Gwyllion —Gil Shaw
   (...) This so reminds me of a ship from an older scifi book....I'm thinking perhaps the Terran Trade Authority ones (Spacewrecks etc). Regardless, it has an interesting shape...looks a little old skool which I like. Love to see it fleshed out in (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.sealug, FTX)