 Space / 27993
27992  |  27994
Subject:
Classic Space in Train Set (4513)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 00:37:57 GMT

I grew up loving Lego Classic Space. Recently while scanning through the latest
shop at home catalogue I noticed that in the new Grand Cental Station set (4513)
that there is a skate boarding mini figure in a lovely red jacket which sports a
CLASSIC SPACE emblem!!! (bottom left of main photo
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=4513_1&v=z) Anyone notice the emblem showing up
anywhere else? It's hard to make out on the web photo but very clear in the
catalogue!!

Cheers!

John