 Space / 27967
    White Knight/SpaceShipOne second drop test —Larry Pieniazek
   (URL) of off topic but it sure is cool... So, who wants to try to recreate the "flying over the windmills" scene? (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: White Knight/SpaceShipOne second drop test —Paul Baulch
   (...) No, but I am building an orbital spaceplane - it's something I'd been wanting to build for a while in LEGO. It'll probably be a little more advanced than SpaceShipOne. Not too advanced, though (otherwise I may as well make a full-blown sci-fi (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)