 Space / 2794
2793  |  2795
Subject:
Star treck legos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:34:28 GMT

Have you ever seen all the simularaties between legos and star treck? Dosent
the the biggest alien ship ( I cant remember the name) look a lot like the
Enterprise? But what suprises me the most is BEFORE the movie/series StarTreck
Voyager(Voyager is a ship belonging to Starfleet), LEGO made a classic space
set called Starfleet Voyager!!! LEGO made the name Starfleet Voyager first!
Hard to belive but true, isn't it?
Beam me up Scotty,
NICK #;^A