 Space / 27917
Re: Hey, PCS guys, l found this on brickshelf...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 20:59:41 GMT

"Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Whoever made this, come forward!  This is a really neat use of odd parts.

~Trev

Sigh.  I actually just got "many" of those cans (empty w/o the kraata).
I've been planning to use one for the cockpit of a new MOC.

Figures that I'd be beat to the punch.  And by a cool Japanese builder.
I'll go cry now.

[  j o n ]
http://zemi.net