 Space / 27874
27873  |  27875
Subject:
when will the new minifig scale LEM be available for australians to buy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 13:00:34 GMT

Aparently, those in the US can already buy it.
Can someone from Lego Direct please please find out when it will be on
shop.lego.com with country set to Australia?