 Space / 27844
Re: The Lonely Astronaut
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 17:28:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Stephen F. Roberts wrote:
One of my favourite web-shows... Went back again this morning and laughed
all over again :-)

The Lonely Astronaut  (PG-13)
http://www.dangertheater.com/la.html

Why is he complaining that he is in space? Is it because he has no friends on
the moon? Because there is no Lego? No, it's becasue they left him... ON THE
FARKIN MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Rick