 Space / 27821
27820  |  27822
Subject:
Boonta Eve Deadman's Pass
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 02:38:35 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Check out our latest diorama MOC from our homepage.

The three leading podracers negotiate Deadman’s Pass through the rugged desert wilderness. Exposed to the elements, each racer fights off not only themselves but also the hidden dangers beyond the rocks.

Regards, ACPin & Sons