 Space / 27814
  ISS kit - a real Rocket Scientist's perspective

I recently bought one of these for my brother, who has a PhD in AeroSpace, and has done some work on the space station. I thought it would be perfect for his office. He sent me this review: ---...--- I put together the lego space station kit (7467) (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: ISS kit - a real Rocket Scientist's perspective

(...) Here's another Rocket Scientist (in training's) perspective. I work at NASA Glenn in Cleveland, where many a rocket scientist hangs out. In fact, I'm on a project that is building a permanent experiment rig to be installed on the ISS. Many of (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)