 Space / 2776
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 05:27:13 GMT

From: "Alan Gerber" <foofoogood@hotmail.com.die_evil_unsolicited_e-mail>

I like it.  It has so many real details, like the bathroom, and the movie
screen, and those cushy seats seem more like what a real expensive spacecraft
would have.  That retractable exit ramp is cool.  Cool engines, too.

Where does the door on the back of the cockpit lead?
Alan

It opens into the "neck" of the plane., forward of the boarding ramp. That's
how the Pilot and Navigator get into the cockpit. I try to keep in mind
things like that when I build stuff.

Thanks for the compliments.

~Mark