 Space / 27741
  Re: It's not easy building in green...

(...) You also have another obnoxiously big part in there - the green Flash Speeder nose on the front of the shuttle! And it looks good! I love seeing Useless Parts in action. It gives the me hope that I can actually use all the pieces I thought I (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: It's not easy building in green...

(...) It certainly challenges me, and it's fun...most of the time:) (...) The color scheme was something that worked itself out once I focused on what I wanted. And I have done a 'little swooshing' with both the sled and the re-entry ship! (...) (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: It's not easy building in green...

(...) So which came first, the color scheme or the acronym (noticing that acronym and the subject line together caused paroxysms of laughter to the point that it raised some concerns elsewhere in the household)? (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: It's not easy building in green...

(...) Color scheme. The acronym was an effort to figure out, but I wanted it really bad:) Just don't make me build a MISS PIGGY. Joe (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: It's not easy building in green...

(...) C'mon, no-one could have that much pink brick. (But if you do, I dares ya) Allister (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: It's not easy building in green...

(...) Nope, haven't got that much pink here.... maybe a ROBIN for KERMIT... nahh... Joe (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)