 Space / 27699
  Re: It's not easy building in green...

(...) Way cool. I did not see where you used the shuttle wings in the design though. So did you try setting off both sound units while you are swooshing the warpsled around? :-) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: It's not easy building in green...

(...) You can see the shuttle wings in some other pics in the folder, like: (URL) They're the plates that attach to the warp pods. And yes, I set off both sound units...they need to be synched up:) Thanks! Joe (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)