 Space / 27684
    Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship —Jamie Neufeld
   (...) Thanks Paul. If you look at some of my past Moc's you'll notice that landing gear is not one of my strong points. It's something I need to work on. With this I wasn't sure if hoverships had landing gear or not. In the second Matrix movie when (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship —Paul Baulch
   (...) It's funny you mention that, because I was going to write a longer answer that said if it didn't use landing gear, then I would liked to have seen how it docked at Zion. I guess I just expected it to have gear because the Nebuchadnezzar did - (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)