 Space / 27672
    Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship —Allister McLaren
   (...) Excellent miniaturisation of the hovership concept. It's got all the style and 'grace' of the original in a litle tiny package. I'll even forgive the trans-orange ;) Cheers Allister (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship —Jamie Neufeld
   (...) Thanks Allister. The trans orange was put in to match up with Jon's ship. That's about it. I'm not even sure what those things do :). Jamie (URL) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)