 Space / 27657
    Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Wow! It's Jamie! From what I can see, it looks pretty cool. But your folder hasn't been moderated yet, so I can't really offer any valuable comments (if I ever can. ;) ) Good to hear from you again! -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Now that I've seen the pics... man! That is way cool. You've crammed so much detail, and even a crew of 2 into it. I love the rear gunner dude's controls. I also like how you used the 3 "boat tiles" at the rear for the hover pods. -Grand (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship —Jamie Neufeld
   (...) Thanks G.A. The rear gunner did get pretty cramped in there. I wouldn't want to be that guy on a patrol mission. Jamie (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)