 Space / 27656
    New MOC: Olaf Class Attack Cruiser —Jordan D. Greer
   (URL) know, I scanned in these pictures at 1200x1200 DPI, but they still came out looking like crap, perhaps because I had to reduce the size.. Hrmm, Ozbricks.net is down, does anyone know how long it's been unavailable? I don't want to have to move (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Olaf Class Attack Cruiser —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) reduced to small.. you want the height to be between 400 and 600 pixels, these pics are less than 300. are they taken with a flash? try using sunlight.. like NOT noon sun, but earlier or later in the day.. say about 4 or 5.. it will give your (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Olaf Class Attack Cruiser —Jordan D. Greer
   (...) These pictures are quite excellent in real life, but this was the first time I used my new scanner, meh.. I'll rescan it tonight. I took these pictures early in the evening, and the ones I scanned were taken without a flash. My camera takes (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)