 Space / 27656
  New MOC: Olaf Class Attack Cruiser

(URL) know, I scanned in these pictures at 1200x1200 DPI, but they still came out looking like crap, perhaps because I had to reduce the size.. Hrmm, Ozbricks.net is down, does anyone know how long it's been unavailable? I don't want to have to move (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Olaf Class Attack Cruiser

(...) reduced to small.. you want the height to be between 400 and 600 pixels, these pics are less than 300. are they taken with a flash? try using sunlight.. like NOT noon sun, but earlier or later in the day.. say about 4 or 5.. it will give your (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Olaf Class Attack Cruiser

(...) These pictures are quite excellent in real life, but this was the first time I used my new scanner, meh.. I'll rescan it tonight. I took these pictures early in the evening, and the ones I scanned were taken without a flash. My camera takes (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)