 Space / 27646
    Re: SPLASH —Travis Kunce
   hey, its nice ot see you getting into new styles, but I think this moc is well... not so good. It looks very aircraft like, which I personally try to avoid with .space suff. Also the fore section is so huge, couldn't you have made it more sleek? And (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: SPLASH —Mark Sandlin
   (...) I was going for a PCS-meets-SR-71 spyplane, which explains the aircraft look. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. Sorry you don't like it. -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: SPLASH —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Soon as Nik saw it, he said "hey... PCS!" so I think you nailed it. (...) You should be! It's nifty. PS, I agree with you and Mladen about use of primary/secondary/accent colors (three colors). That principle holds with buildings as well as (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)