 Space / 27630
    Re: Moonbase Corridor Floor Height Should Be Raised 2 Bricks —John P. Henderson
   (...) I may have missed some conversation. Before I vote, I would need some facts clarified. Is this raising of height specifically to fit a monorail underneath, or is there some unrelated reason? What are the pros and cons to this suggestion? -The (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Moonbase Corridor Floor Height Should Be Raised 2 Bricks —David Laswell
   (...) It appears to be an attempt to further standardize the standard, allowing for multiple floors to be added every ten bricks of height. Given that intent, it does make a certain amount of sense to make the first floor height be 10 high rather (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)