 Space / 27627
    Re: New MOC: "Paveway" Missile Boat —Patrick Bunn
   Thank you Mladen, I've been pondering how to make a rotating bubble cockpit for some gunner stations on a space B-52 bomber ship. Your solution is very cool. I agree with Mark though on the red and yellow, it's not my favorite color combination. (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: "Paveway" Missile Boat —Mladen Pejic
   (...) Okay, if you insist... ;-) (...) Thanks, glad you like the "Paveway" Pat! As for the colour scheme, I guess it just proves I can't get everything right on an MOC. That's good in my opinion; keeps me on trying harder each time. :-D (...) (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)