 Space / 27580
Re: Yes, it's the brick that brings us all together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 22:36:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
Or is it?

Picture of BrickFest Moonbase:

2 views.

Picture of...um...well the next pic:

A few more views.

[ j o n ]

I don't understand the second picture. Why would you take such a bad picture of
my back? I'm not even centered in the frame, and you can barely make out Super
Mario! ;)

Dan Rubin