 Space / 27552
    Re: New MOC: "Paveway" Missile Boat —Chris Maddison
   (...) In a word, KerBlam. In a few more, I really like the cockpit and the (what I assume are) small directional thrusters. Nice overall shape. I'm with Mark on the scheme - too McDonald's. Maybe just one or the other. Eh. And big huge kudos on the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: "Paveway" Missile Boat —Mladen Pejic
   In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison wrote: -snip- (...) Thanks Chris! As for the red-yellow colour scheme... It's not my fault McDonald's "branded" it first. :-D For the record, I've used this colour scheme before, in another space-themed MOC: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)