 Space / 27543
Re: Biggest capital ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 01:25:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, John R. Beck wrote:
Can anyone tell me the largest capital ship they've seen?  And what's the link
to it?  I'm familiar with The Shipyard site and Jassim's stuff and a few others
but I was wondering if there were any others...

1. Bene Grace at over 8 feet something
This was the case a year ago, and nothing new has changed in that time that
I know of.

[ j o n ]

Thanks!  I checked brickshelf and came up empty.  Any pictures that you know of
this huge thing?!

John

:<D

Ry out