 Space / 27525
  Re: new MOC: ED 209

(...) That's pretty cool. You've done a great job on the lower legs, I think the upper legs are a bit narrow and the "nose" should taper more (but that's harder to do I guess). Still looks pretty good, though. I might try a minifig-scale one of (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: new MOC: ED 209

(...) If you'll forgive a little self-promotion, I'd like to offer my take on the (URL) ED-209> as a possible source of ideas as you try your minifig-scale creation. My version predates my ownership of click-hinges and Bionicle joints, so you could (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)