 Space / 27509
    Re: New MOC: Chimera Escort Fighter —Jamie Neufeld
   (...) Chris I'm glad I could be some inspiration to such an awesome ship! I saw this on Brickshelf yesterday and was just amazed by it. I still think you and Gil Shaw are the masters of the small Moc's. Nice tweaking on the cockpit. I like how you (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Chimera Escort Fighter —Chris Maddison
   (...) Dude, you rock. The Dragon cockpit, especially, is such a wonderful platform to work off of. Well done. And thanks for the compliments. Yep, those are castle windows. (URL) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)