 Space / 27500
    Re: New MOC: "Avenger" Next-Generation Gunship —Allister McLaren
   (...) You can always partially tile the floor just leaving a few studs here and there to allow secure placing of figures. That way you get the best of both worlds. Cool ship by the way. Up to your usual high standard. I REALLY like the tan/blue/grey (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: "Avenger" Next-Generation Gunship —Mladen Pejic
   (...) Yeah, but then again that does ruin the whole tiled effect. I dunno, it might work if you balanced the tiles and the studs just right. (...) Thanks Allister. BTW I don't have a whole lot of tan either. :-) (...) (URL) Mladen Pejic> (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)