 Space / 27499
  Re: New MOC: Chimera Escort Fighter

(...) ://www.brickshelf.co...msig.gif>> A fighter that looks quite cool from various angles. The air intakes are awesome and I'm all about that claustrophobic cockpit and flight stick!The twin tail design is intriquing as well, perhaps it could be a (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Chimera Escort Fighter

(...) Thanks Ryan. You have no idea about that cockpit - getting that damned fig to even fit was a challenge I don't want to do again. I can't count how many times I redesigned it. As for the tail, I tried a few different things with that, but (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)