 Space / 27482
    Re: New MOC: Chimera Escort Fighter —Fred Trayers
   (...) Hey- Nice job dude! Landing gear...cool. Canted cockpit...cool. Intakes...cool. The superb visibility from the cockpit would make this craft good for recon and observation, too. In fact, it reminds me a little of the old OV-10's Maybe add some (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Chimera Escort Fighter —Chris Maddison
   (...) Thanks Fred. I actually tried to use the Jedi Starfighter canopy in a similar way, but gave up. That thing is the bane of my existance, I swear it. When are we going to see something else new from you, now that you're back and being active? I (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)