 Space / 2745
2744  |  2746
Subject:
Armstrong Website Still On Vacation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 05:29:36 GMT

Hi all.

For me, this last week has been filled with preparations for Legoland
Carlsbad, which is where I plan to be this week Wednesday and Thursday (7/12 &
7/13), though I will be effectively gone all this week.

I also spent some time working on the BayLTC train layout, so I've seen real
train modules and stuff. They are neat, and they are a lot of work. If we ever
decide to build a ground spacebase, it'll probably pale in comparison to a
real life Lego train club layout. (I hafta admit that as far as space is
concerned, I've been on vacation, and will continue to be all the way through
7/16.)

I will be away from email and Lugnet through Sunday 7/15, though I might check
in tomorrow (Monday 7/10). After that, I can begin slurping our decisions and
discussions for the space station website again.

Thanks for your patience over these two weeks :-) and I hope to meet at least
some of you there!

-Tom McD.
when replying, stay away from wandering concession folks selling "Spamcake-On-
A-Stick"