 Space / 27438
  Re: New Moc: The Firebird

(...) Not bad John, but it looks kind of unfinished to me. Needs fins, or a tail, or something... the form's not interesting enough. I don't like the space wheels as nozzles either, doesn't cut it anymore IMO. Overall, just nowehere near as good as (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Moc: The Firebird

(...) Hmmm... I tried adding fins and stuff but it just broke up the body design. I just can't see it changing very much and still keeping the look I wanted. (...) Its okay.... (2 URLs) >> (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)