 Space / 27242
Re: droids MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 17:18:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce wrote:
   after seeing the density of the moonbases at brickfest, it occured to me that there is no traffic control or service... what if everything goes wrong. well Kane DroidSmiths have the answer.

the traffic droid.

I like traffic droid.

Just make sure he’s programmed to change the light to green when there’s no one coming from the other direction. I hate waiting at a red light when it’s all clear. Bleah.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

“Adopt a fleebnork. They’re DYING!” -Sally Struthers