 Space / 27187
Re: Reto Geiger's Mon Cal Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 09:15:01 GMT

FUT .starwars, my oops.

[ j o n ]
--
http://zemi.net

Message is in Reply To:
  Reto Geiger's Mon Cal Cruiser

Sorry if this has been posted or I'm stealing your thunder Reto (if you're out there) (URL) This is one of the most organic builds I've ever seen. Stunning work. Makes me want to build Moya. His Nebulon B is also amazing. (URL) j o n (URL) zemi.net> (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)