 Space / 27157
Re: 2003 .space Roll Call!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 19:17:47 GMT

Wow, I was on vacation when this was started and didn't notice it until
the latest entries were added... oops!

Brian Reynolds
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Kenai

Jon Palmer wrote:
Alright folks, from now till say, BrickFest, let's sound off.  Read .space?
Post in .space?  Love .space?  Are you, yourself, "Space"?

Do it like so:

[Name]
[Homepage or Gallery URL]

If you keep it just like that it'll make it really easy for me to add it all
to the new list.
Reply only to this post in this thread and trim off everything in my post.
Don't worry about numbers like last year, we'll just add it all up in the
end.  I'm sure we'll be higher than 78 this year anyway. :-)

So:

Jon Palmer
http://zemi.net