 Space / 2713
2712  |  2714
Subject:
S@H 2000 Pamphlet #6457 Astronaut
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 04:56:47 GMT

In the S@H pamphlet included in 2000 sets, there is a #6457 Astronaut.  Two
questions arise.
1.  Is this the male Space Port astronaut, or the female Space Port astronaut?
I can't tell them apart with their visors down.  If its the male, I've seen
enough of him in Space Police and Aquanauts.  The female is a bit more
interesting, though I'm not paying $2.50 US (est. $3.60 Canadian) for a
minifig, when you can get a minifig + small vehicle for that price.
2.  How is one minifig 17 PIECES?  Looks more like 5 or 6 to me.  Is there
something they aren't showing here?  The meteor is part of the #6454 Countdown
Corner, right?