 Space / 27110
Re: space keyboard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:15:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Michael Dallaston wrote:

   Ha! You’re all just jealous because you need a bigger vocabulary to be a spacehead than a pirate head. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Michaerrrrrrrrrrr.

I see youv’e been practicing for Talk Like a Pirate Day, me hearty.

Allisterrrrarrrr.

ps. and a bottle o’ rum.

<spock>Sensors indicate: silliness.</spock>