 Space / 27098
    Super StarDestroyer: Take Two! —Wesley T. Prewer
   Hey Lugnet spacers! I built the SSD...again... I couldn't finish the bottom part of the hull (ran out of pieces :-S) but I finished the top part! Linkage: (URL) if you want to praise me. I'm gonna be building a 4th version (in process of building a (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Super StarDestroyer: Take Two! —Didier Deses
   (...) Seems nice, but the pics are a bit blurry :-( cant wait to see the next version, take a close pic of the greebling ... keep up the work . didier (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)