 Space / 27097
  Supplemental Modules- endcaps for your Moonbase Module

Ok boys and BWs, Several people asked me about these things, and may I be so bold to mention some mumblings about discussing standards for these guys: (URL) Pad> (URL) Three more mini-modules> Red- Power Plant; Blue- Air Recycling; Black- Airlock (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)