 Space / 2702
2701  |  2703
Subject:
No Armstrong page updates through 7/4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 18:14:29 GMT

Hi all.

A coincidence has occurred: there's an upcoming American holiday (often
extended over the course of three or four days), and I am an American. Ain't
that just neato.

As a result, any page updates regarding the Armstrong project will occur after
7/4.

Those folks that spend their holidays working on the project and decide on or
suggest new things, might want to email me as well so that I don't miss
something important in this group's postings when I plan to update the page on
7/5 or after.

One closing word: those working on modules may wish to see Mark Nelson's
larger version if they haven't already. However, I've not posted Mark's
version yet on the page, so you'll hafta ask him for a copy.

-Tom McD.