 Space / 26968
Moonbase module: LL 6967 - The Blue Angel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 17:57:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello!

This is my Moonbas module in Classic Space style. At least it could be a Moonbase module, but most likely it will never be attached to any other module from this project.

It’s an Inn. It’s called The Blue Angel. It’s the highest building on the planet. Well, it’s the only building on this planet besides a telephone booth and a port-o-potty. This port-o-potty is in fact quite important for this inn’s success for some reason. You don’t want to know...

Click me, I’m a link! Click me, I’m a link! Click me, I’m a link!

This is my very first serious (hm, not really serious) Space MOC, and I almost ran out of blue bricks.

Bye
Jojo