 Space / 26938
Re: 4DXL Sidewinder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 17:02:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bas Brederode wrote:

   He Phil, Very refreshing MOC, I like it a lot. The red canopy sure does it in contrast to the black and white body. Nice details on an original overall shape; minimalistic and straightforward.

Keep on building, Bas

I’m glad you like it, Bas. Not that “my” new color scheme (all shades, really) is anything original, but I do dig red trans a lot.

I haven’t done much with greeblies before, and I can’t say I’m all that good with them. I wanted to keep them streamlined and somewhat protected, as rallies are dirty races.

CerebrumInc.com