 Space / 26909
26908  |  26910
Subject:
Jedi Luke Miniland Figure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 21:56:38 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Luke’s got new clothes, the title of Jedi Master, and...lots of articulation! (If I threw a couple of wings and rockets onto him, I’d probably have to call him a mech.)

Front Right Angle
Front
Front Left Angle
Left
Saber Pose 1
Saber Pose 2
Saber Pose 3
Saber Pose 4
Lightning Zapped 1
Lightning Zapped 2
Lightning Zapped 3
Lightsaber Closeup

and some group shots:
Luke and Vader dueling
Luke with Yoda as he passes away (Hey, Yoda, have you grown since the last time I saw you?!?!)

Mike “Count Blockula” Crowley
“Celebrate the night in eblockvillage