 Space / 26822
Re: new Moc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 12:47:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:

   Looks like Captain Ahnee is driving your ship tho. :)

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

“Adopt a fleebnork. They’re DYING!” -Sally Struthers

hmmmm... yes, well, The ABS gene pool is kinda shallow and the pictures thru the windshield are a bit blurry. Capt. Morgan is clean shaven though, and doesn’t have the smile that looks like he’s got a stub of a cigar in it. He hasnt mentioned where he has retired from and the locals arent certain he is using his real name.

“The strange mechanic guy with the garage next to the tire fire. I think the fumes are getting into his brain. always running around at night yelling’ the Fleebnorks are coming the Fleebnorks are coming!!’ what in the world is a fleebnork? and why would they be coming to Brickfield?. I think he’s one brick shy of a full model if you ask me”<--- overheard at the local pizza shop

yuuuummmmm pizza....(drool) :)

John