 Space / 2676
Re: Take this, Bram!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 22:16:51 GMT

Ooh! A sale on spamcake! I gotta get to the store!

~Mark

In lugnet.build, Tom McDonald writes:
I said it was only worth $0.000002  ;-)

-Tom McD.
when replying, save 5 rubles off your next purchase of spamcake!

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin boldly reiterated:
The contest doesn't end until August 5th. I changed it a few weeks • ago.

In lugnet.build, Tom McDonald managed to eek out:
I just hadn't gotten around to posting my $0.000002 worth.

<snip>

BTW, here's another unsolicited vote to extend the contest until • August
(perhaps to even the end of August).